Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Science & Engineering Building and Information Commons a hit

Left to right, VCCS Chancellor Glenn DuBois, GCC Student Government Association President Morgen Jones, Spotsylvania Board of Supervisors Chairwoman Ann L. Heidig, Germanna President David A. Sam, GCC College Board Chairwoman Jill Johnson and U.S. Rep Rob Wittman help Germanna President David A. Sam cut the ribbon today at the Grand Opening of the college's Science & Engineering Building and Information Commons. A crowd of 250 looked on, then toured the high-tech green building.

Fredericksburg.com story and photos on the event.

4 comments:

Aussie Barn said...

Wow this building such a so lovely. I am new to this community and i hope you all will update the events day by day. Keep blogging an I like to share this information with all my friends.

SEO said...

Great post about this. I appreciate the work of all people who share information with others.
Bollywood sarees

SEO said...

I would like to thank for giving me chance to write in this guestbook.There are many of my friends here who write in this guestbook since long. Hope I will also join them for longer period.
Bollywood sarees

Auzbilt Transportable Buildings said...

Looks like a very nice architectural piece. Is it environmentally-friendly building?